As we enter the “home-stretch” I wanted to keep you updated on a few very important items:
• Tuition and Fees: At this point all tuition and fees should be paid in full. Students whose tuition and fees are not paid in full will not be able to attend the Clementon Park trip or participate in any graduating activities. All balances must be paid in full for students to receive report cards on June 20th! If you have questions or concerns please contact he office. Re-registration will not be accepted until all financial obligations are met as well.
• Registration: The news is out regarding our school. At this point we have a waiting list in PK4 and just a few spots in Kindergarten are left. The other grades are filling up quickly. If you have not secured your spot for next year or completed ALL steps of the process please do so ASAP! If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ms. Spellman in the main office. SPECIAL REMINDER: the last day to apply for financial aid is May 31st!
• Summer School: The DePaul Catholic School will be holding two summer school programs this year. The “Annex” program will be using the Wilson method of reading to help struggling readers catch up on missing skills as well as providing one-on-one tutoring for any student who wished tutoring. The second summer program is called “Springboard” which is for students whose current reading level is below third grade. Please contact school for more information.
• Summer Reading Assignments: Summer reading assignments were sent home in last week’s envelope. Please take careful note that you have received the correct assignment. The assignment should have listed the grade for which your child will be in beginning September 2014. Please make sure your child completes the assignment for the first day of school in September. This assignment will be the first grade for the new school term. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ms. Spellman in the main office.
• Clementon Park: Our annual trip to Clementon Park is scheduled for this Friday, June 6th. The buses will leave promptly at 9:00 am. Please make sure that you are on time. Tickets for families who are driving are being sent home in the first class envelopes today along with directions to the park. Students must wear their gym t-shirts at the park in order to distinguish our students from other schools who will be present. Students riding the school buses will be given their tickets along with anyone else riding the buses on Friday, June 6th. Tickets will not be sold on June 6th. You will need to purchase a ticket at the park at the regular park price. Last day to purchase tickets at school for Clementon Park is Wednesday, May 28, 2014!
Thank you for all that you do each day to be supportive of your child and our faculty and staff.
Sister Cheryl Ann Hillig, DC